THE GARAGE INNOVATION SHOWCASE OPPORTUNITY: $7,500
The Garage is an on-site innovation showcase area at the venue and main-stage presentation opportunity reserved for pre-screened and hand-selected innovators and disruptive start-ups servicing the digital advertising, media, marketing commerce, and consumer ecosystems. The Garage is reserved for well-funded companies (post-Series A or $1MM+ in funding) that have market-ready products and services to showcase to our executive-level audience. Highlights and benefits of the Garage showcase opportunity include:
- Tabletop showcase presence on Thursday, November 21 (Day 1) in the main Rosewood Ballroom Foyer immediately outside the main Rosewood Ballroom where all sessions will take place and where all coffee and program breaks are staged. The tabletop showcase will run from 11:00am until 5:00pm.
- All Garage innovation showcase companies will have the opportunity to deliver a 3-minute “elevator pitch” to the audience during the main conference program.
- All Garage showcase companies will be featured in one (1) dedicated pre-show email, the event guide, and on the main website highlighting all of the Garage companies with company descriptions, logos, and contact information for each.
- Includes one (1) All-Access, Full Conference VIP pass which includes access to the VIP, CDX-Academy track of content.
* Please contact Event Chairman Drew Ianni to be considered for the Garage innovation showcase opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org